Retaining Building Walls Contractor in Metro Atlanta
Retaining walls add significant visual appeal to your property. They also offer functionality by bracing the ground behind the wall and preventing landslides or erosion. Building a retaining wall is a complex process marked by critical decisions about base depth, soil reinforcement and wall height. Improperly installed retaining building walls can collapse or compound your drainage woes.
At Baldpates General Contracting, we go over every detail of your retaining wall installation meticulously and build you solid walls that last. When you call us for your retaining wall project, you get:
- Top-quality materials and design
- Increased property value
- Affordable rates on installation
- Experienced and professional experts
Solid and Creative Retaining Walls
Baldpates General Contracting’s team of skilled craftsmen assesses your project’s structural requirements to offer the best solution even for poor subsoil conditions. We consider environmental factors and local building codes to build retaining walls that stabilize grades and look great. Choose us as your retaining wall contractors and request a consultation today.
- MSE Segmental Retaining Walls: A cost-effective application involving concrete-facing units connected to soil reinforcements.
- MSE Panel Retaining Walls: A flexible system of precast concrete panels connected to reinforcing steel.
- MSE Rock Filled Wire Face Retaining Walls: A time-saving solution reinforced with galvanizing steel to resist water pressure.
- MSE Vegetated Wire Face Retaining Walls: The ideal solution for grade separation and a ‘greener’ alternative to conventional retaining walls.
- MSE Berms: The most widely-used application due to its lower cost and ease of installation.
- Shored MSE Retaining Walls: A composite system with a shoring wall and a retaining wall for challenging terrain.
- MSE Pressure Relief Retaining Walls: A fast, cost-conscious solution to provide structural reinforcements for increased building loads.
Contact Us for the Best Retaining Wall Solution
Want a retaining building wall at the edge of your front lawn to make your property feel more private? We know exactly how to build it for you! Contact us today to have our experts create the perfect retaining wall design.